Group Manager - E2E Verification
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Job Number: 1878
Requisition Number: 146078BR
Position Title: Non Categorized Workforce_50522548
Are you the kind of person who is passionate about connectivity solutions, android systems, apps and what can happen when you merge technologies from different areas? Would you like to use your passion in the automotive industry and be part of the digital transformation leap? Would you like to work in a great team with competent and helpful colleagues?
Our team, Driver Interaction and Infotainment is in the heart of a great transformation. We work with developing and implementing in areas such as projection, Navigation, Entertainment, Vehicle HMI and 3rd party apps. Our android-based service and entertainment system is enabling new features in the entertainment, productivity and uptime field and is opening up a totally new possibilities of doing business & partnerships.
The development in the area of connectivity is fast, furious and fun and we are evolving rapidly!
Our mission is to develop and maintain our in-house developed SW (android apps, android evolution and much more) and deliver software to the projects and Vehicle streams. We are now, looking for a Group Manager that can drive and develop our E2E verification group into the future.
The main responsibilities entailed in this role are:
• Leading and continuously developing the people in the group to deliver according to committed deliveries.
• Creating a strategic action plan and achieving the outlined objectives
• Ensuring that our software is tested in line with the stipulated processes and methods
• Coach team members in the daily activities and secure necessary pre-requisites for a successful execution of responsibilities and also on their personal development
• Participate in quality enhancement of our product and create an environment of knowledge sharing
• Be responsible for the budget & cost estimates of the team and also represent EACS in large for certain initiatives
• Ensure that the Entertainment and Connected Services SW solutions and products are developed, managed and delivered in an optimal way.
Who are you!
In this role you will create an efficient and trustful day-to-day operation. You have proven experience as a leader and excel in demonstrating the Volvo Group values. It is important that you have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge your organization. You also have a true can-do attitude, a strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your unit, understanding how these contribute to the Volvo Group vision and strategy.
We believe this is a position for a person that has the ability to work under demanding conditions and to create a successful working climate in these situations. As a person, you have a broad technical know-how combined with very good people skills and a strong belief in agile methods. You have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams.
• Master of Science in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent
• Several years of managerial experience from line or project management
• Minimum 7 years of experience from SW testing in heavy-vehicle or automotive industry within the area of connected services
• Experience in agile methods
As Volvo leader & Group Manager you are expected to:
• Have an open multi-brand and multi-cultural mindset
• Have good communication skills
• Have the ability to drive for results and to take own initiatives and drive certain actions on your own leadership and empowerment
• Have excellent prioritization skills and ability to eliminate roadblocks
• Be business and customer oriented
• Have an inspiring leadership and find it rewarding to manage co-workers to perform their best
• Have a leadership characterized by managerial courage, a high level of integrity, trust & fairness
If our entrepreneurial spirit, adaptability, and customer-focused mindset light your inner fire, we might be a great match!
If you have further questions, please contact: Smita Shree (Recruitment Partner) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail.
Community / Marketing Title: Group Manager - E2E Verification
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gothenburg, SE